The Robustel GoRugged M1000 USB is a rugged industrial cellular modem with USB interface offering state-of-the-art 2G (GPRS / EDGE) / 3G (HSPA / EV-DO) / 4G (LTE) connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications.
- USB 2.0 high speed interface allows it to manage and optimize the performances of 3G and 4G high-speed networks.
- GPS optional for specified model.
- The modem supports a wide range of input voltages from 9 to 36 VDC.
- The metal enclosure can be mounted on a DIN-rail or on the wall, also with extra ground screw.
- Control via AT commands
- Antenna diversity for improved fringe performance optional
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling drivers for Linux and Windows
You can download here your datasheet.
Please contact us if you would like to receive more information.